Know ye that the Lord he is God...enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psalm 100:3-4

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sunset of this Afternoon

I know, it's rare and is the first time I have taken pictures and posted them the same day, but today was a mix of work and fun all in one and the only pictures taken were of the sunset and I liked it, too. Love making memories, especially listening and watching the train go by to the north headed east while finishing up a few things before supper :-)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the sound of trains.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I just love them, it's so relaxing to hear a train in the distance coming across the country on a warm afternoon such as yesterday. Precious Memories :-)

    ReplyDelete